1. I want to look and feel better. That includes getting off all my current meds, avoiding diabetes and other serious health problems, not to mention being able to walk up and down stairs without my heart bursting out of my chest.
2. I want both my husband and I to make it to a healthy old age - together!
3. I want to be able to run (or at least walk really, really fast) or bicycle with our youngest child, who has no memories of a somewhat healthier mommy, as do his older siblings.
5. I want to be known for myself, not for my weight.
6. I never want to be embarrassed again about any pictures taken of me.
7. Never, ever again do I want to sit in a wheelchair, due to arthritis and fibromyalgia or any health problems, when I need or want to walk some distance.
8. I want to feel like the real me instead of feeling as though life might as well be over for me because I'm always sick and tired. Yes, I am sick and tired of being sick and tired!
9. It would be a novelty to feel some sense of satisfaction each time I do look into a mirror. (Ok, I admit it: Vanity, thy name is Woman!)
10. It would be nice to wear a nice dress and know I am not just "looking neat and clean," but lookin' pretty good.